The Porcupine Warriors secured the Ghana Premier League title in their outstanding game against Ashantigold SC at the Obuasi Len Clay Sports Stadium a week ago.Kotoko managed to get a point from the game to seal their 25th league title this season.The Porcupine Warriors defeated Elmina Sharks 3-0 at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium on Sunday in their final game of the season at home.The week 33 fixture was also the coronation day for the new Ghana Premier League champions.Kotoko left-back Imoro Ibrahim scored a beautiful freekick to break the deadlock for the champions
- BREAKING NEWS: Football Legend, Samuel Eto’o Fils Sentenced To 22 Month In Prison; Shocking Details Dropped
- VERY BAD: Teacher Beats Male Student Mercilessly For Allegedly Exchanging Words With A Female Student(VIDEO, Contacts).
- Other N@ked Videos Joyce Blessing Sent to Her Boyfriend Kwame Pop Up?
- Afia Schwarzenegger angers Nogokpo chief with this video.
- Honest Taxi Driver employed by Church of Pentecost at its Headquarters; placed on Grade II salary
Asante Kotoko’s marksman Frank Etouga Mbella failed to equal Ishmael Addo’s record in Sunday’s game but managed to get an assist.Kotoko as champions of the 2021/22 Ghana Premier League received Ghc 250,000 cash prize.
The team will represent Ghana in the CAF Champions League next season.
Send your news and videos on our whatsap front desk here