Freiburg, Stuttgart, and Mainz have all expressed interest in St Pauli attacking midfielder Daniel-Kofi Kyereh.
Werder Bremen have been in the news since the transfer window opened,
with reports claiming that they have already had a bid rejected by St Pauli and are preparing another offer,
- BREAKING NEWS: Football Legend, Samuel Eto’o Fils Sentenced To 22 Month In Prison; Shocking Details Dropped
- VERY BAD: Teacher Beats Male Student Mercilessly For Allegedly Exchanging Words With A Female Student(VIDEO, Contacts).
- Other N@ked Videos Joyce Blessing Sent to Her Boyfriend Kwame Pop Up?
- Afia Schwarzenegger angers Nogokpo chief with this video.
- Honest Taxi Driver employed by Church of Pentecost at its Headquarters; placed on Grade II salary
According to “Kicker”, there was a meeting between Kyereh and Werder Bremen’s sports director Frank Baumann, although coach Ole Werner is described as a big supporter of a possible transfer.
But as one could already guess, the deal would probably exceed the financial possibilities of the top-flight returnees, who are reasonably equipped.
It was already known that St. Pauli would not even start talks with offers of less than three million euros.
The “Kicker” puts the hoped-for fee for the offensive man, who got off to a spectacular start last season, at around 4.5 million euros.
A handsome sum, especially in times of a pandemic, but certainly not grossly exaggerated given Kyereh’s achievements.kyereh scored 12 goals and providednine assists last season.
Kindly send all your news through our whatsap front desk here